Sunday, April 16, 2017

Final Paper and Presentation

This week I started to write the introduction to my research paper about cementation methods of zirconia. I will be sending drafts to Dr. Kramer to revise. I am using the sample papers as well as other dental journals as a guide for content and langue. I also made all of the slides that I will use for my final presentation on May 6th. Going through everything I have learned has been really exciting. I am really looking forward to sharing all of my knowledge about dental restorations with the audience. I think once I begin to practice my whole presentation I will have to cut parts out in order to stay within the time limits, which will be so difficult because I think all of it is so interesting and deserves to be mentioned in detail! Looking back, I have had so much fun with this project and am anticipating the outcome of all my hard work.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sydney!
    When thinking of your project, what do you think was the most influential moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the most influential moment was learning about the CAD/CAM technology. I was in awe about how everything worked so efficiently for the patients and the doctors. Overall, though I had so much fun learning about all the different procedures.

      Delete