Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 4

Last week I mentioned I would be making a chart that would organize my sources in order to make analyzing and comparing them easier. While it is still a work in progress, I have provided the link below to my Google sheet for anyone who is interested. For many of the sources, I have to wait for my next meeting with Dr. Kramer so I can get access to the full article for information like how the intaglio surface was prepared or what kind of etch was used. However, the abstracts of the articles do provide some of important information that I can use for my chart like what type of zirconia was used and what the results of the experiment were. I cannot wait to go over my chart with Dr. Kramer!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UgR6Zo6ekmxPgEy_mbgAeCdgbhPnZg_dtK_bfNbEzko/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. Looking through that chart, I'm impressed with all of your research. Pretty cool seeing actual chemistry and variations in chemical compounds having direct real world applications!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It has been so interesting. I have enjoyed learning about dental materials immensely.

      Delete